The Italian Destination Wedding Show
The Italian Destination Wedding Show, The Best of Italy, is on Sunday, October 26, from 11am until 4pm at The Sofitel, St James in London. It will allow UK couples to meet luxury suppliers, from the UK and Italy, to help them plan their dream destination wedding.
London's only wedding show dedicated to Italy as a wedding destination will host just 150 guests so that each couple is able to have dedicated time with the suppliers in order to discuss their specific event requirements.
In addition to meeting to the suppliers and exclusive discounts, the £5 entry fee includes a complimentary glass of Prosecco on arrival, canapés and a luxury goody bag.
Everyone who attends on the day will be entered into a draw to win a luxury weekend at a resort in Italy or a pair of designer shoes from Italian show designer Loriblu.
The impressive venue list attending includes:
· Hotel Le Fontanelle, in the beautiful Tuscan hills
· Hotel Villa Luppis, a hidden gem in the Venetian region
· Villa Balke in Torre del Greco near Naples with outstanding views
· Il Borro, an exquisite estate in the heart of Tuscany, owned by the Ferragamo family
· Tenuta Monacelle, a substantial estate nestled among the olive trees in the Itria Valley, Selva di Fasano, Puglia
· Hilton Giardini Naxos, located on the coast of the Ionian Sea in Sicily
· The San Domenico Hotels Group will present three stunning wedding and event venues in Puglia: Masseria San Domenico, Masseria Cimino, and the world-famous Borgo Egnazia, which is where Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel married.
The high-end Italian jeweller Marcello Riccio of MR presents his amazing bespoke creations and diamond rings, and top photographers Sergio De Riccardis, based in Italy, and Kate Nielen, based in London will be there.
Important Italian names such as Marcela Bantea, make-up artist for several fashion houses; Daniela Grava, creative and eclectic hair stylist and Angelique Franklin, renowned London nail technician, will be available for private consultations.
Guests will also meet Joanna from Sentio Events and Wedding Stationery, the top company to go to for everything related to bespoke invitations design, menus etc, and Paula Wratten of Amara Ceremonies, a specialist celebrant who delivers custom-made, unique ceremonies designed the way you wish your ceremony to be.
Francesca Negro of Will Be Wedding & Events says: “We are so excited with the quality of the exhibitors who are joining us for this event. It is so lovely to show case my home country to the UK wedding market and show couples how wonderful planning an Italian wedding can be.”
To register and buy your ticket for the event visit www.stylishevents.com/weddings/italianweddingshow
Further details on who will be there on the day can be found at https://www.facebook.com/TheItalianDestinationWeddingShowGet tickets »