WIN two Pearly Queen Crowns from Crown Love
24 Jun 2019
British fashion and accessories brand Crown Love is giving you and a friend the chance to win its star buy - the Pearly Queen Crown
A stand-out white satin alice band covered in pearl lace, the Pearly Queen Crown is a stylish choice for special occasions and ideal for bridal looks with its delicate pearl detailing.
Crown Love draws inspiration from its love of Royals and British history. The name Crown Love references a regal presence and a respect for love, fashion, art and life.
Inspired by the love story of King Edward VIII who gave up his throne to marry the twice divorcee American Wallis Simpson, the messaging is reflected in the designs.
All Crown Love accessories are designed and handmade in its showroom on the King’s Road, London. Head to the Crown Love website to view the full collection www.crown-love.com.
When did Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson marry?
- Closing date: 25th July 2019
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The winner will receive two Pearly Queen Crowns from Crown Love
- If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner