WIN personalised poetry wedding favours worth over £100
08 Nov 2018
Win personalised poetry wedding favours and give your top table guests a unique gift from your big day
Wow your wedding guests at the table with a truly personalised table favour. Poet Jess from WORD IT Rhyme offers cute, bespoke poems written about each of your guests.
Mini rhyming table favours are an entirely unique way to make your friends and family feel special, by transforming each person into a six-line poem. The rhymes are a true reflection of the guest's character, with the words described as warm, witty and wonderful.
One customer commented: “The most personal and thoughtful best wedding favour I have ever received.”
To enter, simply answer the question below to be in with the chance of winning personalised rhymes for your top table...
Where does poet Jess write her poems from?
- Closing date: 9th December, 2018
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The winner will receive a set of printed six-line personalised table favours in a design of their choice for their top table (maximum of 10 guests); the winner must submit 5 simple facts for each guest to firstname.lastname@example.org for the poetry to be written
- If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner