WIN one of five pairs of Barbican Rose Gold shoes from Cocorose London
27 Aug 2019
Treat your feet and enter to win a pair of shoes from Cocorose London, worth £45
Preparation is key for an exceptional wedding - for guests as well as brides and bridesmaids. Weddings can take their toll on the tootsies and, at some point on the big day, your feet will whisper “can we slip into something more comfortable, please?”. That’s where Cocorose London comes in.
Cocorose London is renowned for creating collections of exquisite ballerina pumps and other flat shoes that are true guardian angels for the feet, being blessed with all the right comfort factors in all the right places.
Double cushioned insoles, padded Achilles heels and the finest soft and flexible leathers and fabrics, are the hallmark of a divine brand adopted by Royal Ballet ballerinas and celebrities from Pippa Middleton to Joanna Lumley. These absolutely fabulous shoes are superbly handcrafted for extra comfort and all deliver real wow factors.
Just as importantly, these little gems are hybrids to be worn all day or folded in reserve in a gorgeous zipped purse that can be slipped under the wedding breakfast table until a shoe switch is required. There’s even a little carry-bag tucked away inside, into which to pop the heels.
Visit www.cocoroselondon.com to get into the ‘comfort zone’ for your big day.
What is the name of the new scalloped ballerina shoes from Cocorose London?
- Closing date 28th September 2019
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winners will be contacted by email
- Each winner will receive a pair of Barbican Rose Gold shoes from Cocorose London, worth £45
- The prize is subject to stock availability and if the winner's chosen size is unavailable, an alternative shoe will be offered
- If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner