WIN one of five copies of Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers by Erin Benzakein
10 Feb 2020
Get green-fingered wedding inspiration with this comprehensive guide to achieving floral perfection
From Erin Benzakein, star flower farmer and bestselling author of Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden, comes this gorgeous and comprehensive guide to enhancing every occasion with floral beauty.
With hundreds of stunning photographs and an inviting narrative style, this book offers approachable tips for caring for and arranging cut flowers, plus how-tos for designing more than 25 seasonal arrangements including magnificent centerpieces, infinitely giftable posies, festive wreathes and breathtaking bridal bouquets.
Plus, an A–Z flower guide provides photos and care tips for more than 200 varieties, making it easy to identify and use a wide range of beautiful ingredients.
Strikingly beautiful and full of authoritative advice, this book is an invitation to live a flower-filled life and the perfect gift for anyone who loves flowers. Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers by Erin Benzakein is available to buy from 11th February (Chronicle Books, £21.99).
When was Floret Farm established?
- Closing date: 11th March 2020
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winners will be contacted by email
- The winners will receive a copy of Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers by Erin Benzakein
- If we do not receive a response from any winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner