WIN a Wild Rose Bracelet and Stud Earrings from Liz Earle, worth £340
30 Nov 2018
Enter to win your wedding jewellery courtesy of Liz Earle MBE’s Fair and Fine Jewellery Collection; a Wild Rose Bracelet and pair of Wild Rose Stud Earrings with amethyst crystal drops
A symbol of love and femininity, the Wild Rose is a classic design at the heart of the Liz Earle Fair and Fine Jewellery Collection – and a beautiful wedding day choice.
Inspired by Liz Earle MBE’s lifelong love for botanicals, combined with her passion to work with fair and sustainable precious metals, these classically beautiful pieces are 100% Fairtrade 24ct gold vermeil.
Each piece is handmade by highly skilled artisans in Peru, where the work of the Fairtrade Foundation has completely turned around the lives of artisan miners. No children down the mines, profits put back into education, health and safety equipment and every miner fairly paid.
The Wild Rose Bracelet measures 15 x 15 x 3mm and has an adjustable chain length of 17, 18, 19, 20 cm (available in gold or rose gold).
The Wild Rose Stud Earrings can be worn alone or with Adaptagem amethyst crystal drops. Each rose stud is for pierced ears and measures 10 x 10 x 3mm (available in gold or rose gold).
The jewellery is available to purchase from Cred Jewellery, Liz Earle Wellbeing and can also be found at independent stockists John Titcombe (Bristol), Drakes (Plymouth), W. R. Bullen (Norwich) and Judith Hart (Derby).
What year was Liz Earle MBE awarded Best Emerging Designer for Fair and Fine Jewellery Collection by the Company of Master Jewellers?
- Closing date: 31st December, 2018
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The winner will receive a Wild Rose Bracelet and pair of Wild Rose Stud Earrings from Liz Earle Fair and Fine Jewellery Collection, worth £340
- If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner