WIN a wedding accessory prize bundle from Fox & Chave
02 Dec 2019
Impress on your wedding day with Fox & Chave's sumptuous art inspired silk ties, scarves and accessories
Be it to complete your own outfit, or to treat your wedding party to a gift with meaning, Fox & Chave's range of art-inspired silk products offer a unique and luxurious touch to add to your wedding day.
From the range of ties, bowties, scarves, cufflinks and jewellery, each design takes inspiration from art, literature, music and nature. Some of the most popular designs are inspired by the work of William Morris, Gustav Klimt and Vincent Van Gogh and each piece has meaning and a story to tell. You can shop the full range at foxandchave.com.
The pieces can be cherished for many years to come and Fox & Chave strives to create designs and quality that stand the test of time. Patterns are timelessly elegant, colourful and interesting, made from the highest quality silks in different shapes and weights, all of which are hand-finished.
We have teamed up with Fox & Chave to allow one lucky winner the chance to win a his-and-hers Morris 'Golden Lily' bowtie, tie and matching crêpe de chine scarf, as well as the Morris 'Fruit' cufflinks. Based on designs from British designer William Morris they are are 100% pure silk and hand-finished.
What nationality was designer William Morris?
- Closing date: 3rd January 2019
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The winner will receive a his-and-hers Morris 'Golden Lily' bowtie, tie and matching crêpe de chine scarf, as well as the Morris 'Fruit' cufflinks from Fox & Chave
- If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner