WIN a set of personalised pyjamas from Made Wright London, worth £51
21 Oct 2019
The winner will receive a pair of Made Wright London's 'Isla' personalised pyjamas
Founded by Olivia Wright, Made Wright London specialises in luxury personalised pyjamas, loungewear and accessories.
The brand was born when Olivia was on the search for a quality, chic, classic style pyjama that didn’t cost the earth. When she began looking, she found they were either not comfortable or her style, made from synthetic fabrics, or ones that were out of the price range.
Olivia ended up sourcing a pair herself, which she monogrammed with her initials. It then snowballed with family, friends and then friends of friends all wanting a pair and so the brand was born.
Her aim is simple - to make the essential items luxurious. She wants you to all feel and look great in the pieces, which is why she ensures that they are all made from the best fabrics, with timeless designs, easy to care for and at affordable pricing.
At present, Made Wright London offers a couple of different collections; Isla being the trouser set and perfect for the colder months, Aria and Lucy Nightshirts being the shorter sets and perfect for the summer months.
With each purchase, Made Wright London donates a percentage of its profits to charities around the world.
Which three colours do all the Made Wright London sets come in?
- Closing date: 22nd November 2019
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The winner will receive a pair of Isla personalised pyjamas from Made Wright London, worth £51
- If we do not receive a response from any winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner