WIN a personalised map as a bespoke wedding gift
08 Jul 2019
Stanfords has one customised map to give away, centred on any UK address
Stanfords is home to the world’s largest collection of maps, travel books and globes and was established by Edward Stanford in 1853. Stanfords’ unique bespoke mapping service allows you to create your own, fully customised site-centred map – a great, personalised wedding gift.
Why not treat your new husband or wife to a map of where you first met or your first adventure together? Or perhaps you’re a wedding guest looking for an unusual, personal gift for the happy couple and could centre the map on the church or the couple’s home?
Take a customised map of the area you are visiting on honeymoon, making it easy to explore as well as having a lasting memento of your first adventure together as a married couple.
Stanfords’ maps are printed on high quality paper with names or a message printed on the front. They can also be laminated, making them an ideal gift to display in your home.
Maps are available in portrait or landscape for the following prices:
- A1 - £24.99
- A0 - £39.99
- A1 - £47.99
- A0 - £79.99
Stanfords is also offering BRIDE readers 20% off customised maps – simply email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the postcode of the location you would like to be the centre of the map, mention the code BRIDE20 and one of the team's experts will be in touch to finalised your customised map details. Alternatively you can visit the London or Bristol stores or telephone 020 7836 1321 to enquire.
Who sailed across the Atlantic and is credited with discovering America?
- Closing date: 18th August 2019
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The winner will receive one customised Stanfords map centred on any UK address, A1 in size, landscape or portrait, OS landranger map style, with the names or a message printed on the map.
- If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner