WIN a luxury mini-moon in the Yorkshire Dales
03 Jan 2022
Enter for your chance to win a mini-moon to remember at The Devonshire Fell hotel in Yorkshire
The Devonshire Fell hotel makes the perfect setting for a dream wedding, ideally located in the quintessential village of Burnsall with breath-taking views of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, and now you could win a luxury mini-moon there.
The winner and partner will enjoy two nights in a spacious Luxury King room, full English breakfast each morning and a three-course dinner each evening in the award-winning restaurant, where the kitchen team create superb dishes, showcasing fresh Yorkshire produce.
For a chance to win this super prize, just answer the question below.
Should you choose to hold your wedding at The Devonshire Fell, with its fairytale Edwardian architecture, bold and impressive décor and supremely comfortable and stylish bedrooms, you will have its exclusive use from 12 noon on the day or can even book the whole weekend.
Your friendly personal wedding venue co-ordinator, backed by a dedicated attentive team, will ensure you create magical and unforgettable memories with flexible menus and pricing packages to suit all budgets and wishes.
You can be assured of outstanding food using delicious local ingredients, hand-selected wine, champagne and selection of spirits and a magical setting among rolling hills overlooking the River Wharfe that will provide a breath-taking backdrop for those all-important photographs.
Above: Photo by Capture My Big Day
All readers can save 15% on the perfect countryside escape at The Devonshire Fell, paying from £156** per person for two mid-week nights’ comfortable accommodation and full English breakfast.
The charming village of Burnsall, which featured as the setting for a summer fete in the 2003 film Calendar Girls, is ideal for a relaxing break and for exploring the spectacular Yorkshire Dales.
For more details or to book, please visit: devonshirehotels.co.uk/devonshire-fell-burnsall, using offer code DHG22.
**Offer (based on two sharing) valid from 1st January - 31st March, 2022, Sunday to Thursday, subject to availability.
Complete the age-old wedding tradition: Something old, something new, something borrowed...
- Closing date: 4th February 2022
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The winner will receive dinner, bed and breakfast for two nights at The Devonshire Fell, Yorkshire
- Prize (based on two sharing a Luxury King room) valid from 1st April 2022 – 28th February 2023, Sunday to Thursday, excluding Bank holidays and 24th December 2022 - 2nd January 2023, and subject to availability
- If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner