WIN a diet and fitness plan from MuscleFood, worth £276
27 Aug 2019
If you're looking for a helping hand to get in shape before your big day, this competition from MuscleFood could be just for you
Want to get into shape and have all your meals provided? MuscleFood is giving away a four-week trial of its diet and fitness plan, Do The Unthinkable, worth £276.
The 12-week programme, whose celebrity fans include Josie Gibson and Jonathan Tapper, has been designed to make getting in shape easy.
Nutritionally balanced meals are delivered chilled and fresh to your door each week and will take less than 12 minutes to cook. You can choose from hundreds of tasty dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and three snacks a day.
Fitness sessions last 30 minutes and can be done from the comfort of your own home and MuscleFood’s personal trainer Steve Ahern will be on hand throughout the programme to offer you advice and support, as will the Do The Unthinkable community group.
The plan is priced from £60 per week, with five, six and seven day a week option.
How much weight can you lose per week using the Do The Unthinkable plan by MuscleFood?
- Closing date 28th September 2019
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The winner will receive the Do The Unthinkable diet and fitness plan from MuscleFood, worth £276
- If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner