WIN a bridal lingerie set from Ayten Gasson, worth £146
10 May 2022
You could win the Clara silk knicker, suspender belt and garter set by Ayten Gasson
Launched in 2005, Ayten Gasson Lingerie has become recognised for its firm commitment to ethical manufacturing and sustainable fabrics.
The Clara range is a must-have for any bridal trousseau. Crafted from 100% silk and combining both Oeko-Tex recycled stretch lace and traditional English cotton lace, this beautiful prize contains a classic cut silk knicker, a silk suspender belt and a matching silk garter.
The handcrafted set can be customised to complement your wedding day colours and a charm can be selected to add the finishing touch to your garter.
The prize includes a 30-minute consultation with the Ayten Gasson team, which will be conducted over Zoom at your convenience. Each piece is ethically handcrafted in the brand's Brighton studio. Sizes range from 8 to 16.
Where in England is the historical lace market located?
- Closing date: 11th June, 2022
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative
- Prize subject to availability
- One entry per household
- Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The winner will receive the Clara silk knicker, suspender belt and garter set by Ayten Gasson
- If we do not receive a response from the winner within two weeks of initial contact, we will draw another winner