Your Perfect Swimwear
28 Jul 2011
Your Perfect Swimwear
You have booked your dream honeymoon and now is the time to think about what to wear when hitting the beach or pool, top tips for the perfect swimwear
The right swimwear helps you look and feel your best. It gives you confidence knowing that what you have chosen shows your body and curves to perfection, and we all want to look our best on honeymoon.
Begin by getting yourself measured; even if you think you know your size take advantage of the professional fitting service offered by most specialist shops. When you know your exact size, try on different styles to get the right look and shape you need. The specialist shops will provide advice, encouragement on styles and designs from necklines to leg lines to suit you.They have vast ranges of swimwear to suit everybody, from petite to the fuller figured lady. A petite lady could choose moulded cup swimwear to accentuate their bust, For the fuller figure lady bra sized swimwear will help to support and uplift, making the very most of your assets.
If you feel conscious of any part of your body be it your stomach, bust, bottom or thighs, suppliers today have provided swimwear to disguise and help with all of these areas. For example:
• If the stomach is a problem area, invest in a sexy swimsuit. Ruching and coloured prints distracts the eye, whilst control panel swimsuits hold the tummy in.
• V-neck swimsuits are excellent if you have a larger bust, giving you a subtle cleavage.
• Balcony style bikinis narrow and uplift the bust.
• Deeper briefs cover the bottom and stomach, and beautiful sarongs cover your thighs.
• Bandeux style bikini and swimsuits ensure you get no tan lines.
• High leg lines make the legs look longer and slimmer.
• Beach dresses and sarongs are also great cover-ups, keeping you confident (and not sun-burnt!) whilst oozing sophistication.
Fashion today plays a big part in new fabrics, prints and styles. If you want to make a statement, a cut out or backless swimsuit will certainly do the trick. If you want to dress up your swimwear, put over a beautiful embroided Kaftan or Poncho and double it up as a top in the evening with some linen trousers.
Your honeymoon is all about sharing some special and luxurious time with your new husband, and this will be made all the better if you feel and look as gorgeous and confident as you did on your wedding day. Well fitting, beautiful swimwear will ensure you feel amazing and prevent those body worries from ruining the most special holiday of your life.