Win your wedding at Hythe Imperial in Kent
19 Jan 2018
Planning a 2018 wedding? Hythe Imperial in Kent is offering couples the chance to win their wedding at the magical venue
Hythe Imperial is offering couples who are planning a wedding in 2018 the chance to win one of its £4,000 wedding packages.
Free to enter, the competition's prize must be taken on Sunday, 30th September.
The package will cater for a party of 50 people (additional guests charged at £60 per head) and includes:
- Personalised wedding advice from acceptance of prize to the big day
- Red carpet arrival
- Arrival drink of Kir Royale
- Private use of the Imperial Ballroom, including sundecks and terrace, for the wedding breakfast and reception
- White table linen and full skirting
- Three-course wedding breakfast
- A half bottle of wine per person
- A glass of sparkling wine per person for the toasts
- Evening buffet to include bacon, sausage and egg baps
- Complimentary wedding night stay for the bride and groom
Nick Gauntlett, executive director at the Hythe Imperial, says: “This is a wonderful opportunity for one lucky couple to celebrate their marriage with family and friends on us. The winners will have full and personalised wedding advice to ensure their day goes as smoothly as possible and is everything they hope it will be.”
To take a tour of the venue before entering, couples are invited to attend its Wedding Open Day on January 21st. Alternatively, for couples who have set a date, there will be a wedding fair hosted at Hythe Imperial on February 18th.
For more information on weddings at the Hythe Imperial Hotel, visit www.hytheimperial.co.uk.