Win a £10,000 wedding with The Lily Mae Foundation
05 May 2017
Couples are invited to attend 'The Biggest Wedding Party 2017' charity ball and win a wedding package worth £10,000
The Lily Mae Foundation is offering couples the chance to win a £10,000 wedding package, thanks to a partnership with Bespoke Weddings.
Attendees of the 'The Biggest Wedding Party 2017' charity ball on Saturday, 24th June at the National Motorcycle Museum in Bickenhill, Solihull, will be in with a chance of winning the prize which includes:
- Venue hire at Shottle Hall, Derbyshire
- Canapés and arrival and toast drinks
- A two tier wedding cake by Angel Cakes Nottingham
- Venue dressing (including chair sashes) by Iced and Spliced
- LOVE letters from Derbyshire Wedding Events
- Flowers by Funky Florists
- DJ Paul from Spirits High Entertainment
- 'BoothPod' from Snapcandy Photobooth
- Photography by Elen Studio Photography
- Honeymoon accommodation from La Belle France
The Lily Mae Foundation supports parents and families who have tragically and traumatically lost a baby to stillbirth or to neonatal death and the charity ball will raise funds for the cause.
Tickets for the event, which is sponsored by Guy Salmon Land Rover Coventry, are on sale now priced at £60 with tables of 10 available for £600. All tickets include a champagne drinks reception, luxurious three-course meal and entertainment. To be eligible to enter the competition, a minimum of two tickets must be purchased for the event.
Ryan Jackson, from The Lily Mae Foundation, said: “We’re so excited to be able to offer such an incredible prize to two people who come along to our charity event in June. Family is at the very heart of The Lily Mae Foundation so, for us, we love that we’re able to support a couple in love; whether newly-engaged or a couple wanting to renew their vows. What’s more – couples that don’t win will automatically be put into the other Bespoke Wedding competitions that run throughout the year, so they still have chances of winning."
To buy tickets, visit The Lily Mae Foundation website and choose 'Win a Wedding competition entry ticket'.