Wedding Venue Fact File: No.4 Hamilton Place, London
13 Dec 2018
Situated in London's Mayfair, No.4 Hamilton Place is a lavish, luxurious and inviting wedding venue
The Roof Terrace overlooking Hyde Park and the stunning Edwardian detail including the baroque staircase are just some of the stand-out features of No.4 Hamilton Place.
Civil ceremonies are conducted in the following rooms:
- The Argyll Room is light, ornate and elegant, with fine bow windows at each end and a west-facing terrace overlooking Hyde Park. 120 seated maximum for a ceremony.
- Capable of seating up to 250 people, the fully air-conditioned Bill Boeing Room is a blank canvas for couples to make the room their own for their ceremony or reception.
- Located on the second floor, the Handley Page Room is both light and elegant having the added benefit of west-facing views overlooking Hyde Park. Up to 50 guests for a ceremony.
- Located on the second floor, at the front of the house, the Sopwith Room has great natural light through bow windows and a commanding bookcase that encases the room. Up to 50 guests for a ceremony.
- The Marshall of Cambridge for ceremonies for up to 100 guests. The decoration creates a feeling of luxury and warmth. It is full of character, retaining many original features, including a marble fireplace.
Facilities and services
Couples will enjoy a free menu tasting and complimentary room at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel for weekend weddings. No.4 Hamilton Place is a wonderful wedding venue and was once home to the Duke of Wellington in the year before Waterloo, starting a fascinating history of the house. Providing the finest views over Hyde Park, it sits in stylish Mayfair - the most expensive square on the Monopoly board.
With its incredible variety of ornate and spacious rooms for wedding ceremonies and receptions, this elegant Edwardian townhouse is the perfect choice for a London wedding venue. What's more, the stunning Roof Terrace allows guests to enjoy an exclusive outside London space with flowers and foliage (and, of course, a marquee in case the British weather strikes).
The venue's wedding co-ordinator will help couples to plan their special day and catering is provided by Blue Strawberry.
Availability and pricing
Weekends are available for exclusive hire and on weekdays, individual rooms can be hired. Prices start from £139+VAT per person.
"We had the most wonderful day, so many people have told us it was the best wedding they’ve been to and obviously we are in agreement." Chrissy and Paul.