Situated near Woodbridge, Woodhall Manor offers a breath-taking venue backdrop to hold the wedding day of your dreams
Woodhall Manor is an award-winning country estate available for exclusive use weddings. At Woodhall Manor the team don't just rely on the stunning appearance and charming ambience of the house and gardens to make your wedding special; the superior event rooms, first-rate accommodation and attentive service all play their part at making your big day truly magical.
Facilities and services
- An array of beautifully designed reception rooms
- Fourteen luxurious bedrooms including a Honeymoon Suite which features a beautiful four-poster bed and free standing bath
- Secret Dressing Room for preparations on the morning of the wedding
- Evening event space complete with dancefloor, DJ booth and large bar
- A choice of licensed ceremony spaces including the option of an outdoor ceremony in the Walled Garden.
- A passionate and professional team of chefs using exceptional local produce to create a spectacular menu for your wedding day.
Availability and pricing
Exclusive use throughout the year. Packages start from £4,000 for late availability dates (based on 50). This includes a reception drink, three-course wedding breakfast, half a bottle of wine, still and sparkling water, toast wine, evening food, and Honeymoon Suite for the night of the wedding.
Best spot for photographs:
In the Fountains Garden with the stunning backdrop of the Manor, beneath the dovecote in the dreamy Walled Garden.
The dedicated planning team will guide you smoothly through all aspects of preparing for your wedding and, on the day itself, your personal co-ordinator will be on hand to ensure that your big day runs like clockwork.
“We had a truly amazing day and everybody at Woodhall Manor went out of their way to make sure it was a fantastic day for everyone. Every guest commented on how beautiful the Manor is and how smoothly it all went. Everything was perfect." Steffi & Richard
Access Bride's Online Venue Guide, featuring Woodhall Manor.