Venue Fact File: The Sculpture Gallery at Woburn Abbey, Bedfordshire
01 Dec 2017
Offering exclusivity and stand-out features such as a private rose garden and terrace in the grounds, The Sculpture Gallery at Woburn Abbey is a dream wedding venue
It starts with the drive through the 3,000-acre deer park that leads up to the historic setting of The Sculpture Gallery. What makes The Sculpture Gallery different is the team that go above and beyond with a mantra of 'Excellence is the only standard'. Every wedding at The Sculpture Gallery is bespoke and with the support of the experienced team, they can offer the flexibility to organise the day of your dreams.
Facilities and services
The professional team at The Sculpture Gallery have many years of experience in providing the facilities required to conduct multi faith ceremonies.
Availability and pricing
The venue is open 364 days a year. Prices start from £145, however the venue also offers bespoke pricing. This includes:
- Exclusive hire of The Sculpture Gallery and adjoining rooms
- First night accommodation for the newlyweds at The Woburn Hotel with bottle of house champagne
- Complimentary food tasting for the wedding couple
- Two glasses of prosecco/Pimm's or non alcoholic fruit cup for reception drinks
- Canapés with reception drinks (three pieces per person)
- Three-course wedding breakfast with coffee and petit fours
- Half bottle of house wine per adult guest during wedding breakfast
- One glass of prosecco for toast
- Evening walkabouts (crispy bacon, sausage or bubble and squeak baps)
- Exclusive use of Rose Garden and terrace for reception drinks
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Event duty manager
- Table linen, cutlery, crockery, and glassware
- Storm lanterns in the Rose Garden
- Silver cake stand and knife
- Cloakroom and car park attendant
Best spot for photographs
The Woburn Abbey Gardens provide a stunning and truly historical backdrop for wedding photography. The Chinese Dairy, The Folly, the majestic backdrop of Woburn Abbey, the magnificent 350-year-old Cedar of Lebanon are just a few of the highlights. The Woburn Estates offers several photographic opportunities, available exclusively for couples hosting their wedding ceremony or reception at Woburn, providing the perfect backdrop to capture those all-important special memories.
Team and catering
From the initial contact and the complimentary menu tasting for the couple, right through to the big day itself, The Sculpture Gallery team all work together to create the most magical wedding for every couple. The in-house team of experienced chefs can create your perfect menu.
The venue is part of The Woburn Estate which encompasses The Woburn Hotel. Situated in the village of Woburn, the hotel is rated four AA star, has a two AA Rosette restaurant, and is perfect for intimate weddings.
“We just wanted to say a big thank you to all the staff involved in making our wedding a success. We had the most amazing day. The whole team at The Sculpture Gallery were professional, personable and so very helpful from start to finish." Xavier & Louise Desouz
Access Bride's Online Venue Guide, featuring The Sculpture Gallery at Woburn Abbey.