Set behind the dunes of Camber Sands, weddings at The Gallivant are both relaxed and beautiful
Weddings at The Gallivant are always on an exclusive basis so the hotel is yours entirely. Weddings are hosted throughout the year. In the warmer months, you can enjoy the beauty and space of the magnificent beach in front of the venue with weddings naturally flowing between the beach and The Gallivant's beach-styled marquee. In the cooler months, the open log fire in the New England Room and the heated marquee creates a beautiful Scandinavian themed environment that is both beautiful and relaxing. Additional special features include:
- The beach hut marquee
- Drinks reception on the dunes overlooking the magnificent Camber Sands
- Delicious, local food to suit all
- Extensive English wine list
- Yoga classes on the beach
Facilities and services
Licensed for civil ceremonies, The Gallivant also offers:
- In-house catering
- 20 bedrooms
- Beach hut 'spa'
- Dog-friendly accommodation
- Event management assistance from the events manager (Diana Pereira da Silva) and events co-ordinator (Harry Macey).
Availability and pricing
Exclusive only. Packages start from £95pp to £115pp. This includes:
- Glass of Chapel Down English sparkling wine with canapés
- Three-course meal, locally sourced
- Half a bottle of wine per person during the meal
- A glass of sparkling wine for the toast
- Intimate decorations
- All equipment, crockery and glassware
- A dedicated events team
Best spot for photographs
The magnificent Camber Sands beach and sand dunes.
“We had the best day and we are still on a high from it. We keep remembering bits that we had forgotten about, we are constantly smiling. The staff on the day were superb. We knew they were going to be good but they far exceeded expectations." Karen and Neil Krame.
Access Bride's Online Venue Guide, featuring The Gallivant.