Venue Fact File: The Caledonian Club, London
01 Dec 2017
Tucked away near Hyde Park Corner lies The Caledonian Club; a Scottish private member's club offering couples a unique and intimate setting for their special day
Accommodating up to 150 guests for a wedding breakfast and with 39 bedrooms available, The Caledonian Club can also offer weekend exclusivity of all its private banqueting rooms. The terrace, access to the private Belgravia Square Gardens, and more than 180 varieties of whisky and gin are some of the venue's stand-out features.
Facilities and services
Civil ceremonies, exclusive use, dry hire or fully catered packages are offered by The Caledonian Club. The traditional and elegant ballroom; working fireplace in the winter; private terrace in the summer; and use of the whole Manor House.
Availability and pricing
Exclusive use at weekends including use of the venue's 39 bedrooms. Prices start from £105.50 per person including VAT (excluding venue hire). This includes:
- Reception drinks: two glasses of Ayala Brut NV per person
- Selection of three canapés
- Three-course set meal with tea, coffee and Orkney tablet
- Half a bottle of club wine per person
- Bottle of still and sparkling water per table
- A glass of Ayala Brut NV per person for the toast
- A nip of Dalwhinnie for the gentlemen and a glass of Columba Crème for the ladies served with coffee
- Use of cake stand and knife
- Candles and tartan table runners on every table
- Bed and breakfast for the wedding couple
Best spot for photographs
The staircase, Belgravia Square Gardens, and Hyde Park.
The venue's wedding planner helps couples to conduct their wedding planning. In-house catering is offered all year round, as well as dry hire and approved caterers at the weekend.
"Our guests were raving about how fantastic the venue, food and service were. From the day we came to view the Club, the service was wonderful." Rhona & Pete
Access Bride's Online Venue Guide, featuring The Caledonian Club.