Looking for a timeless wedding venue to provide the backdrop for your big day? Find out more about The Bull Hotel in Gerrards Cross
The Bull Hotel has a long and proud reputation as one of the top wedding venues in Gerrards Cross and Buckinghamshire. The hotel combines the character of a 17th century coaching inn with four-star bedrooms, contemporary design and award-winning cuisine. The venue's convenient location is just 20 minutes from London by train; it's easy to reach and free to park.
Facilities and services
Four light, airy suites are licensed for civil ceremonies for up to 130 guests in a classic yet contemporary setting. You can host a champagne reception in leafy landscaped gardens, and a sumptuous wedding breakfast in a stunning mood-lit room catering for up to 220 people. Landscaped gardens are a stunning backdrop for beautiful wedding photographs.
Team and catering
The hotel's dedicated wedding coordinators and event managers are on hand to offer advice and guide you through every step of the way. You can personalise your wedding package with drinks, canapés, meals, music, flowers, wedding stationery, or perhaps a vintage car. The Bull team pride themselves on creating a unique experience for every couple. Canapés on silver trays are perfect for a little nibble and experienced chefs will prepare your perfect wedding breakfast with fresh herbs from the garden and produce from local Buckinghamshire farms.
When all these good things come to an end, you can spend your wedding night in one of the 150 luxurious bedrooms or suites, a stunning place to wake together on your first day of married life. Your guests can stay over at a discounted rate, and enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning.
All inclusive packages start from £3,495 for 50 guests.
The All Wrapped Up package includes:
- Civil ceremony room
- Red carpet on arrival
- Welcome drink: sparkling wine, Bucks Fizz and a non-alcoholic option
- Room hire for wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Suite for the wedding breakfast, decorated with white linen
- Three-course meal with tea, coffee and mints
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- Glass of sparkling wine per person for the toast
- Personalised wedding stationery including menus, name cards and seating plan
- Evening reception buffet with a choice of four items from the buffet menu
- Cake stand and knife
- One night's accommodation in a grand room for the couple, including breakfast
- Special accommodation rates for wedding guests
- Dedicated wedding specialist and event manager on the day
- Menu tasting for two
Read more about The Bull Hotel and other venues in the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire Digital Venue Guide.