Magical and majestic, Stoke Park is a spectacular setting for couples looking to wed in Buckinghamshire
For weddings, Stoke Park in Stoke Poges is a stunning backdrop to your perfect day. Set within 300 acres of beautiful parkland, landscaped gardens and lakes, stands an imposing white Palladian mansion. More than 200 years old, the grand building is truly one of the most romantic settings for a marriage ceremony, civil partnership or wedding reception in the country. Not only does it make a picture perfect setting but as a leading five AA red-star hotel, spa and country club it offers undeniable luxury for your special day. Stoke Park has also starred in various movies such as James Bond: Goldfinger, Layer Cake and Bridget Jones's Diary. The venue is only 35 minutes from London.
Facilities and services
- Dining facilities that can cater for up to 146 guests with food prepared by one of the country's finest chefs, Chris Wheeler
- 11 spa treatment rooms in an award-winning spa for pre- and post-wedding pampering
- 27 hole championship golf course
- 49 luxurious five AA red-star bedrooms, including the Pennsylvania Suite, voted Most Romantic Hotel Room in the UK by The Sunday Times, with reduced accommodation rates especially for your wedding
- Three stunning rooms and the Fountain Terrace in which to hold a civil marriage ceremony, each with its own character and beauty
- Dedicated wedding planner
Accommodating up to 146 guests, Stoke Park is available all year round.
Prices start from £160 per adult. The Gold Package includes:
- Complimentary menu tasting
- Room hire of Fountain Room, Wyatt and Ballroom
- Two reception drinks per guest
- Three-course meal with coffee and chocolates
- Half a bottle of house wine per guest
- Evening buffet
- Use of silver cake stand and cake knife
- Place cards, table plan and menus
- Use of bridal suite for one night
- Bottle of champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries upon arrival in bridal suite.
An Enhanced Diamond Package is also available.
Best spot for photographs
On the stunning Repton Bridge with the mansion in the background
"I had an amazing wedding day at Stoke Park. Stoke Park is a magnificent venue, which caters equally for large grandiose weddings or small intimate weddings, such as mine. The team are brilliant, everything was planned meticulously and no question left unanswered. On the day, the staff made me feel really special and the food, wine and service were exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend this venue to anyone.”
Read more about Stoke Park and other venues in the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire Digital Venue Guide.