For a scenic setting which is as breath-taking as it is tranquil, take a look at St Audries Park in West Quantoxhead
The fabulous setting of the estate overlooking the Bristol Channel while nestled in the Quantock Hills is what makes this venue unique. With a 100-acre deer park, it is second to none.
Facilities and services
There are two indoor ceremony room options and a church in the grounds. The team aim to offer an all-inclusive wedding package. The venue has everything you need on-site. From licensed ceremony options and a beautiful Banqueting Hall for dining, to a jazzy party room and bar for the evening reception. The Great Hall is also rather special. In-house catering is available, plus there are 40 luxurious bedroom suites and estate cottages (one with a hot tub).
Availability and pricing
One wedding per day as the venue is offered on a full exclusive-use basis, seven days a week. Packages start from £5,500 for 60 guests, which includes:
- A choice of cocktails and classic welcome drinks (60 glasses)
- Delicious canapés to accompany your welcome drinks
- Chair covers with your choice of sash for ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Delectable three-course wedding breakfast with tea, coffee and handmade petit fours
- St Audries Park house wine to accompany your meal (30 bottles)
- Exquisite sparkling wine for the speeches (60 glasses)
- Late evening buffet served during your evening reception
- Full exclusive use of your very own country house from midday
- House floral decorations throughout the venue
- Full bar facilities including staff
- All non-consumables including furnishings, linen and decorations
- St Audries Park DJ and disco playing until midnight
- Your own dedicated personal wedding manager to help you plan and oversee your special day
"What a beautiful, enchanting, fantastic venue. The team at St Audries Park were fantastic at helping us to create a bespoke wedding. The food was delicious and the rooms were magnificent." Elizabeth and Stuart Marden
Access Bride's Online Venue Guide, featuring St Audries Park.