A unique super yacht inspired design built directly on Ocean Village Marina, Southampton Harbour Hotel is a striking venue for your special day
Facilities and services
Featuring 85 bedrooms all with waterside views, the award-winning Jetty restaurant concept, luxury HarSPA and HarBAR on 6th – a spectacular rooftop destination bar and club with panoramic sunset views.
The events space, The Bow, features floor-to-ceiling glass, allowing natural light to flood in as well as stunning marina views. The hotel has its very own mini yacht for guests to head out onto the water and enjoy the Solent. Why not arrive to your wedding by boat, or set off into the horizon as your first voyage as a married couple?
HarBAR on 6th, the rooftop bar on the sixth floor, has incredible views both out towards The Needles and over the New Forest, with fire pits and throws to be enjoyed all year round.
Availability and pricing
The team are happy to discuss hosting a wedding on any day of the year. There are various packages to suit all budgets starting from £70pp. The team can also create a bespoke package to suit. The Harbour Package includes:
- Room hire for your wedding breakfast and evening reception
- A champagne drinks reception
- A choice of four canapés per person
- Four-course wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of house wine per guest
- Glass of champagne per person for your toast
- Chair covers with matching sashes
- A selection of sandwiches plus four finger buffer delicacies for buffet
- Complimentary manicure and pedicure
- Champagne and fruit in your luxury bedroom on arrival
- A luxury double bedroom for the happy couple on your wedding night
- Champagne breakfast the next morning for up to six people
- Dedicated event co-ordinator to help plan your day
- Service of the banqueting manager to guide you through your day
Best spot for photographs
The Bow features its very own wedding terrace overlooking the Marina, allowing for picture perfect photo opportunities.
Team and catering
A member of the dedicated events team will help couples conduct their planning and all wedding menus are created by the venue’s chef patron, Alex Aitken of Michelin star success.
There are 85 bedrooms as well as nine suites and the team can discuss preferential accommodation rates for wedding guests.
Access Bride's Online Venue Guide, featuring Southampton Harbour Hotel.