Venue Fact File: Hever Castle, Kent
09 Nov 2016
A childhood home of Anne Boleyn, Hever Castle offers a wedding venue of distinction
Be it the stately grandeur of the castle itself, the country house atmosphere of The Astor Wing or the stunning lakeside location of The Guthrie Pavilion, Hever Castle offers a dream-come-true location for your special day. Intimate gatherings, exuberant parties and outdoor weddings are all catered for by this 13th century castle.
Hever Castle offers:
- 680 acres of beautiful Kent countryside
- Award-winning gardens
- Views of Hever Lake from the Italian Loggia and Japanese Tea House
- Stunning 13th Century Castle
- A childhood home of Anne Boleyn
Prices and packages
Packages for the Castle, Astor Wing and Italian Gardens include:
- Invitation to a group menu tasting
- Drinks reception and three course wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of wine per guest and glass of prosecco for the toast
- Table linen, glassware, china, glassware
- Silver cake stand and knife
- Table plan stand
Best spot for photographs
There are countless spots for photographs, which include:
- Under the beautiful arched columns of the Loggia
- In front of the Castle
- On the Tudor Suite Lawns
Hever Castle has a team of three dedicated coordinators; one is assigned to each wedding but all three are available to help when necessary.
Five-star luxury accommodation is available to book as part of your wedding. Castle and Astor Wing packages also include a complimentary bedroom for the bride and groom, when 10 or more bedrooms are booked.
“Neil and I were absolutely blown away by the care and attention to detail on our wedding day. Every single member of staff couldn’t do enough and were absolutely amazing.” Marina and Neil Jeffries
Maximum guest numbers:
Ceremony - 180
Reception - 220
See more on Hever Castle in the Kent Venue Guide 2016/17.