Venue Fact File: Fredrick’s Hotel, Berkshire
10 May 2017
Located in Maidenhead, Fredrick’s Hotel offers a stunning backdrop for your big day
Fredrick's is a wonderfully intimate hotel that is perfect for smaller ceremonies or larger parties. With 37 bedrooms, the venue has accommodation available for both the happy couple and their wedding guests, and if they would like to have a home-from-home for their big day, or even want the celebrations to last all weekend, they also have the option of the hotel's Exclusive Use wedding package and use of the luxury on-site spa.
Facilities and services
- Civil ceremony licence (both indoor and outdoor)
- A variety of wedding packages including Exclusive Use and options to create bespoke packages
- Evening reception facilities with a dancefloor and private wedding bar
- Entertainment license - including live band and DJ facilities
- Overnight accommodation for wedding couple and guests
- Luxury spa with swimming pool, fitness centre and treatment rooms
- Wedding coordinator
- Master of ceremonies/ toastmaster
- Confetti permitted
- Car parking
Image: Andrew Gleed Photography
Availability and pricing
The venue charges a ceremony fee which is £250 for a Sunday-Thursday wedding and £500 for a Friday/Saturday wedding. If couples opt for the Exclusive Use package, however, this fee is waived. Fredrick's Hotel hosts weddings both at weekends and during the week, and packages include options for both non-exclusive and exclusive use of the hotel. Packages include:
- Bronze Wedding Package at £69 per person for Fridays and Saturdays (£59 per person for any other day)
- Silver Wedding Package at £99 per person for Fridays and Saturdays (£89 per person for any other day)
- Gold Wedding Package at £119 per person for every day of the week
- Exclusive Use Wedding Package at £11,999 (based on 60 adult guests) for every day of the week
However, all packages have been designed as templates and the wedding coordinator works closely with her couples to create the perfect wedding package just for them.
Image: Andrew Gleed Photography
Best spot for photographs
Fredrick’s features a stunning variety of outdoor spaces including the main patio and lawn and hidden sculpture garden. The wonderful fireplace in the main bar and the reception area with intricate chandeliers are also great options.
Team and catering
The dedicated wedding coordinator works with you throughout the wedding planning process and will hold your hand right up until you walk down the aisle. Once you sit down for the wedding breakfast, however, her work is essentially complete so she hands over to the vibrant and trusted food and beverages manager who will make sure the food, drinks and party complete your big day with a bang. When it comes to food, the venue's catering and service is second to none and sets it apart from other wedding venues in Berkshire.
As a small hotel with 37 bedrooms, you and your guests will enjoy the feeling of intimacy. You will be offered a complimentary bridal suite for your wedding night, and your guests will receive preferential rates on their accommodation to include breakfast and use of the spa facilities.
"I can't thank our wedding coordinator, Holly, enough for all of her help and support with our wedding preparations, and helping our day run so smoothly. Everything was just fabulous and I would highly recommend Fredrick's to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue." Debbie and John Seaman
Read more about Fredrick's Hotel and other venues in the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire Digital Venue Guide.