Offering a grand façade and a welcoming, homely interior, Clearwell Castle is a sensational venue for your fairytale wedding
Clearwell Castle is one of the few true castles in the UK that you can have exclusively
yours for your special day; it is second to none.
Facilities and services
Ceremonies are conducted in the beautiful church-like Ballroom and a church in the village of Clearwell. The team aims to offer an all-inclusive wedding package. The Ballroom is exquisite and the Cellar Bar is really quirky too. In-house catering and accommodation is also available.
Availability and pricing
One wedding per day as the venue is offered to couples on a full exclusive-use basis, seven days a week. Packages start from £5,500 for 60 guests, which includes:
- A choice of cocktails and classic welcome drinks (60 glasses)
- Delicious canapés to accompany your welcome drinks
- Chair covers with your choice of sash for ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Delectable three-course wedding breakfast with tea, coffee and handmade petit fours
- Clearwell Castle house wine to accompany your meal (30 bottles)
- Exquisite sparkling wine for the speeches (60 glasses)
- Late evening buffet served during your evening reception
- Full exclusive use of your very own country house from midday
- House floral decorations throughout the venue
- Full bar facilities including staff
- All non-consumables including furnishings, linen and decorations
- Clearwell Castle DJ and disco playing until midnight
- Your own dedicated personal wedding manager to help you plan and oversee your special day
"A very bigthank to your staff for making the wedding day such a special day for us. Our princess married her prince in your beautiful castle. We knew from the first time that we stepped into Clearwell Castle, this would be a perfect venue for us and we were not disappointed. The day just flowed thanks to you all. We would love to do it all over again." Jenette & Ric Parker (mother and father of the bride).
Photo: Dan Morris Photography
Access Bride's Online Venue Guide, featuring Clearwell Castle.