Venue Fact File: Brinsop Court, Herefordshire
01 Dec 2017
Brinsop Court is a Grade I listed 12th century manor house, encircled by a moat and nestled in the heart of Herefordshire countryside
A magical venue and one of a kind, Brinsop Court exudes historic charm with magnificent interiors and stunning Henry Tipping designed gardens, which have been enjoyed for centuries. A hidden gem. Included, is the idyllic Ivy Cottage - a honeymoon escape for the newlyweds.
What are the facilities and services?
- Evening reception facilities
- Hot tub, tennis court, games room
- 800 acres of private estate
- Log burners
- Dancefloor and live band and DJ facilities
- Overnight accommodation for wedding couple
- Overnight accommodation for guests
- Confetti permitted
- Disabled facilities
- Wedding co-ordinator
- Car parking
- Pets welcome
- Seated meal facilities
- Housekeeping services available
What are the venue's special features?
Dine in the glorious Banqueting Hall which boasts an exposed vaulted ceiling and solid oak floors made from trees felled on the estate. Dance the night away or relax in one of the many beautifully appointed period rooms with up to 120 friends and family. Combining stunning views, contemporary style and wonderful originality, the guest accommodation is a joy to behold. The Ivy Cottage offers a truly idyllic place for newlyweds to spend the night together. Complete with an exquisite bedroom, a rustic kitchen and stunning lounge, as well as a luxurious bathroom and even a private courtyard with its own hot tub, the cottage provides everything you need and more for a relaxing place to unwind after your big day.
Availability and pricing
Weekend/mid-week - exclusive use. Prices start from £6,950.
- Two nights' accommodation in 18 luxurious bedrooms for 33 guests
- The idyllic Ivy Cottage for the duration of the stay
- Private and exclusive use of the house and grounds
- Staffing on the wedding day
- Wooden cake stand and antique knife
- Endless pillar candles
- Banqueting furniture and linen
- SONOS sound system
- Open fires and unlimited logs
- Outdoor activities and a hot tub
- Molton Brown products in all bedrooms for guests
- No corkage
Best spot for photographs
With multiple manicured lawns with outstanding backdrops, there are big decisions to make. The Wordsworth lawn is surrounded by the moat, bursting with lily pads as swans glide through. Indoors, you can choose from the Elizabethan Panelled Library, or the Queen Anne dining room – both spectacular backdrops for photos.
Team and catering
Everybody in the team helps customers with questions in the early stages of booking. Nearer the time, they will be assigned a wedding co-ordinator who will help them finalise plans for the big day. In-house caterers are A2Zest, offering amazing food and service.
“Where do we begin? Just wow. Thank you for all the work you did for us during our stay at Brinsop. Our wedding was quite simply flawless and all of our guests were blown away.”
Access Bride's Online Venue Guide, featuring Brinsop Court.