Top first dance wedding songs revealed
22 Aug 2019
New data has revealed the top 10 most popular first dance songs used at weddings this year
Events company Eventopedia went through thousands of songs across all Spotify playlists to discover the top first dance songs for 2019.
They researched popular search terms on the music site to find the most frequently featured and most popular first dance songs used this year.
Toby Heelis, CEO of Eventopedia said, “Weddings are often the most significant event of people’s lives, and having the right music to accompany it is just as important. The first dance is a defining moment so making sure we choose the perfect soundtrack is paramount, as is ensuring the balance between being emotional and not being overly cringey.”
These are the top first dance tracks used in 2019:
1. All Of Me, John Legend
2. Can't Help Falling in Love, Elvis
3. Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett
4. Let's Stay Together, Al Green
5. Say You Won't Let Go, James Arthur
6. A Thousand Years, Christina Perri
7. Make You Feel My Love, Adele
8. Better Together, Jack Johnson
9. Just the Way You Are, Bruno Mars
10. Latch (acoustic), Sam Smith
Looking at the top 10 songs, the perfect first dance song for this year has an average tempo of 112 and is 3:42 minutes long.
What was your first dance song and how did you choose it? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured.