Proof You Can Lose 2 Stone in 2 Months on Wedding Dress Diet
12 Jun 2015
Two women lost over 5 stone between them in a matter of weeks… so could this wedding dress diet help you shed the pounds?
As a bride all eyes are on you, and whether it’s your hips, waist, bust or arms, any body insecurities are brought to the forefront of your mind. As much as we believe that beauty comes from within, and that a smile can hide a thousand imperfections, there’s no confidence booster like a low reading on the screen of your scales.
But what do you do when the plate of biscuits in an afternoon meeting is crumbling your resolve? Well, it’s time to enlist in a well-structured plan. With wedding season in full swing, we take a look at The Wedding Dress Diet Plan, which saw founder Rachel Lord lose two stone in two months. Available in e-book form, we asked her about her experience of the diet.
The Weight-Loss Journey
“Last year my friend, Nicky, and I were looking through her wedding photos and she told me about her weight loss story,” explains Rachel. “She lost three stone in 12 weeks in time for her wedding. ‘How on earth did you lose 3 stone in only 12 weeks?’ I asked her.” Keen to lose weight, Rachel felt inspired by her story. “I asked her to be my mentor to help me lose the extra weight I had been struggling with for years. Nicky wrote down her entire 12-week plan, bought me a weight-loss tracker and food diary book, then off I went.”
Rachel's friend, Nicky, had lost 3 stone for her wedding day, and helped her to craft the 12-week diet plan.
A Busy Lifestyle
The 12-week plan suited Rachel’s busy lifestyle, which included running a household with young children. “All the recipes could be adapted for the rest of the family and ingredients could be bought for reasonable prices from any local supermarket,” explains Rachel. “Within days the weight was dropping off and this motivated me to continue. Within 8 weeks I lost 2 stone. I couldn’t believe how confident and happy I now felt.”
The 12 Week Plan was Born
“Myself and Nicky decided we wanted to inspire other bides to be to lose weight for their big day. I just wish I had found the plan six years ago when I got married! So we decided to create The Wedding Dress Diet Plan. This was well over a year ago and I have managed to keep the weight off for good. The plan includes a section on post honeymoon maintenance where it tells you how to maintain your perfect weight.”
With many brides-to-be searching for an answer, we wanted to take a look at a typical day on the diet:
- Record your weight every morning.Keep a food diary, recording what you've eaten each day – this will help to keep you motivated when you see the weight drop, highlighted on paper.
- Keep a food diary, recording what you've eaten each day – this will help to keep you motivated when you see the weight drop, highlighted on paper.
- Aim for 10,000 steps a day, by parking your car that little bit further than you have to. Get a free app on your phone to help record your steps.
A Typical Day’s Dinner Recipe: Tequila and lime chicken
2 boneless chicken breasts cut into halves
120ml Fresh lime juice
Fresh lime wedges
Salt and pepper
Combine the chicken, tequila and lime juice in small shallow dish. Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes for up to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the chicken and reserve the marinade before seasoning the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill or bake in the oven on 160ºC fan assisted, 180ºC non fan-assisted for 25 – 30 minutes until just cooked through, occasionally basting the chicken with some reserved marinade.
Cut each chicken breast crosswise into thin slices. Arrange slices on platter. Garnish with lime wedges and serve with vegetables or salad.
Why not add an extra bit of spice and add a few fresh chillies and some garlic to the mix. You can also add a dash of orange juice if you fancy it. Delicious!
The full 12-week plan costs £9.99 and includes:
· 70-page diet system, emailed direct to your inbox.
· A simple step-by-step guide to the 12-week diet plan.
· A list of ideal foods suitable for this diet.
· All foods can be bought from your local supermarket (no expensive health foods).
· A sample 7-day meal planner.
· Simple recipe examples to follow with a busy lifestyle.
· A personalised daily diary and tracker for you to fill in every day of the 12 week plan.
· Tips for weight loss and how to get an amazing complexion.
· Foods to help boost your diet.
· Motivational tips to get you in the right frame of mind Personal success stories.
To order, visit www.weightlossforyourwedding.com