The Stag Company launches party package fit for a prince
28 Nov 2017
Following Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement announcement, The Stag Company has launched a Royal Stag Do package
The Stag Company has announced the introduction of a Royal Stag Do package to mark the news of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s engagement.
Centred on Prince Harry’s personal interests, the package is being offered to stags who share similar ideas for the perfect send-off into married life.
Featuring a weekend in London and Prague, the Royal Stag Do package offers the following activities:
- Play rugby with a legend – The Prince is a huge Rugby Union fan and will love meeting his heroes.
- Gentleman’s afternoon tea – A chance to bring some class to this royal stag while also letting Harry express his love for fancy dress.
- Fake arrest – In Prague he will experience a classic stag prank of being arrested only to be taken to a strip club.
- Fighter jet – In honour of his military service, he will be sent to the skies in a fighter jet.
- Corgi dog chase – Prince Harry mentioned in the engagement interview that the Queen’s corgis took to his fiancée quicker than they did to him, so why not set a pack of Corgis on him in honour of his grandmother?
- Bar crawl – It wouldn’t be a stag weekend without a big night out. Prague is the best possible location for Harry’s night on the tiles.
- Sexy wake up call – While everyone thinks it is over, there will be one last surprise with a sexy morning wake up call for the stag group from a stripper maid.
For more details on the Royal Stag Do package, visit www.thestagcompany.com.