The MOST POPULAR UK wedding venues on Instagram
30 Jun 2022
Does your wedding venue feature in the top ten?
With searches for 'wedding venues near me' increasing by 430% in the last three months, it appears couples are looking locally for the best wedding venues to host their big day.
In response to this statistic, the team at coupon website WeThrift have analysed Instagram hashtags to uncover the most popular UK wedding venues on the social media platform.
Syon Park in Middlesex topped the list with 30,546 hashtags on Instagram, followed by Coworth Park in Berkshire with 17,062 hashtags, and Newton Hall in Northumberland with 14,966 hashtags.
The most popular UK wedding venues on Instagram can be found below:
- Syon Park (Middlesex) - 30,546 hashtags
- Coworth Park (Berkshire) - 17,062 hashtags
- Newton Hall (Northumberland) - 14,966 hashtags
- Thornton Manor (Wirral) - 14,963 hashtags
- The Ned (London) - 14,657 hashtags
- Cripps Barn (Gloucestershire) - 14,611 hashtags
- Hedsor House (Buckinghamshire) - 13,270 hashtags
- Iscoyd Park (Chesire) - 9,634 hashtags
- Northbrook Park (Surrey) - 7,468 hashtags
- Cooling Castle Barn (Kent) - 7,391 hashtags
Showcasing a variety of venue types, from barns to stately homes, it is evident that couples desire different things for their wedding day.
With the wedding venue allocated the largest percentage of a couple's wedding budget, getting the setting right is so important – and showing it off on Instagram is, therefore, a must for many brides, grooms and their wedding guests.