Bride: The Wedding Site has a brilliant archive of directory listings, full to the brim with companies that want help make your big day as perfect as possible.
So we wondered… why aren’t we shouting about them?
Every week we will be bringing Bride followers a Supplier of the Week and this week it is the turn of I Do Photography.
Based in Norwich, I Do Photography capture those important moments from your wedding day. From the exciting, spontaneous action shots through to the classics such as the signing of the register, family group images and the cutting of the cake.
It is I Do Photography's passion to create the images that will spark an emotional connection, whether to make you laugh out loud or shed a tear of joy.
No packages are set in stone; they are designed to fit your needs. So whether you are looking for a full service including an individually-designed album or a USB with all your images on, they will create it for you.
I Do Photography Services
- Coverage from bridal preparations to the first dance and beyond (10 hours-plus)
- Album of your choice plus 5 x A4 prints
- All photographs available on your own CD
- Private website gallery
- Around 500 edited photographs
- Free pre-wedding portrait shoot which includes 50 personalised log-in cards
If you'd like to find out more about I Do Photography, see their directory listing.