Source your wedding flowers in the Netherlands
18 Oct 2017
Pick your wedding flowers straight from the soil as part of ECT Travel's Flowers of the Netherlands tour
ECT Travel has launched a bespoke bridal package which allows brides-to-be to source their wedding flowers in the Netherlands, while gathering wedding inspiration.
Designed bespoke for every bride, the package can include:
- A trip to Meijer Roses, a family-run rose breeding farm specialising in the production of the award-winning avalanche roses - the floral choice of royalty and celebrities worldwide. Brides can hand-pick the flowers of their choice straight from the soil and have them sent back to the UK.
- A visit to Royal Flora Holland, the world’s largest flower auction, allowing brides to gather inspiration for their wedding flowers.
- Shop for trend setting floral accessories at the wholesaler Dillewijn Zwapak such as place settings and miniature vases, while larger purchases can be arranged to be shipped back to the UK.
- A visit to Anco Pure Vanda, growers of the exotic purple vanda orchid, originating from the South Pacific.
- A bridal workshop with acclaimed Netherlands based florist, Astrid Van den Berg, to discover the secrets behind creating show-stopping wedding displays.
The package is designed for groups of 10 or more and is a great idea for a hen party in Europe. ECT Travel is also able to book restaurants and dining experiences to make the trip even more special.
Guide price starts from £650 per person, including travel (return flights to Schiphol are available from a variety of UK airports) and two nights’ accommodation in a hotel of the bride’s choice, ranging from three-star to five-star.
For more information, visit www.ecttravel.com/tours/bridal-floristry.