Shropshire Petals release rustic LOVE Wheat Letters
18 Jun 2018
Perfect for a rustic wedding, Shropshire Petals has unveiled brand new LOVE letters made of wheat and dried flowers
Throughout the years, country chic is one of the few wedding themes that have been consistently popular. From rustic barn weddings to outdoorsy summer celebrations, brides and grooms are embracing the trend with flower crowns, boho dresses and simple, homely decorations. Now, Shropshire Petals has added another must-have to the list: beautiful LOVE letters constructed from wheat and dried flowers grown on the Shropshire Petals farm.
The handcrafted letters contain lavender, Nigella (love-in-a-mist), marjoram, pink larkspur and rhodante, making them the perfect accessory for your rustic country chic wedding. Versatile and unique, there are endless ways to use them in your ceremony and reception, such as:
- Place them behind the alter as a background to say “I do”
- Make a feature at your venue by placing them on a table with photographs of you for guests to admire
- Attach them to chairs at your wedding reception
- Suspend them from a height to create an interesting ceiling decoration
- Place them outside your venue entrance to make an attractive feature as guests enter
- Use as props for a photo booth or romantic photographs
Because they're made from dried flowers and wheat, the letters will last for years and can even be kept as a keepsake after your big day. Each letter measures 24cm wide by 26cm tall, and the set is available for just £120. More letters and colours will be available in the coming months.
Shop for the Country Garden Wheat Letters at shropshirepetals.com.