17 Jan 2014
A wedding isn’t complete without a showering of delicate confetti to celebrate the first moments of being a newly-wed couple. The throwing of confetti is one of the most fun and traditional moments you will experience on your wedding day. Shropshire Petals grow and produce natural petal confetti on their Shropshire farm where each and every petal is delicately handpicked and hand packed.
Natural petal confetti is preferred by venues and churches as it is 100% bio-degradable, eco-friendly and as it is just like blossom from a tree there is no clearing up, making it the perfect choice when choosing confetti for your wedding.
Natural petal confetti comes in a variety of colours and petals. Use the Shropshire Petals pick and mix tool to create your own unique confetti mix to match or contrast your wedding theme or choose one of the Shropshire Petals recommended mixes.
Confused about confetti? Shropshire Petals have recently launched their new Petal Calculator to work out how much confetti you will need on your special day. Whether you want confetti for throwing, decorating tables, a beautiful petal path or to fill flower girl baskets, the petal calculator will tell you how much you need considering factors such as how many guests, tables and even metres in your petal path.
Are you having a country style wedding? Add a piece of the countryside to your wedding with Shropshire Petals Wheat Sheaves, available with roses, lavender, and thistles or just plain – the perfect table centrepiece!
Shropshire Petals recommends: for throwing confetti use smaller petals such as delphinium and wildflower. You can mix in some larger petals for added definition and colour. For decorating, use larger petals such as rose or hydrangea.
• The best and most natural wedding photo your photographer will take will be the confetti shot. Supplying natural confetti to match or contrast your wedding theme, for your guests to shower you with will ensure you get the most magical photos.
• Use natural petals to create your own unique table centrepieces. Surround a large candle with rose petals in your wedding theme colours.
• Add a few rose petals to your champagne glasses for an extra special touch when toasting your marriage.
• Add a bit of colour to your buffet tables by scattering delphinium petals on white table clothes.
• Get the most out of your confetti by adding rose petals to cupcakes and give them to your guests as favours.
• Create a heart from raspberry delphinium petals to place around your wedding cake.
• Confetti is not just for your wedding day, place romantic petals in a hot bath to share with your loved one on your anniversary or Valentines Day.
For more inspirational wedding ideas visit the inspiration section on the Shropshire Petals website and see how else you can use confetti. Order your free sample online today!
Shropshire Petals are really excited to be exhibiting at The Wedding Show at Tatton Park and also Cheltenham Racecourse - come and see them there!!