Resort Profile: SENTIDO Lykia Resort & Spa, Turkey
11 Oct 2016
A Thomas Cook resort, SENTIDO Lykia Resort & Spa in Turkey is a peaceful and indulgent place to tie the knot
SENTIDO Lykia Resort & Spa in Turkey is a world away from day-to-day life, offering the luxury and once-in-a-lifetime experience that couples getting married abroad will love.
Exclusive to adults, SENTIDO Lykia Resort & Spa is located on its own stretch of sand at the foot of stunning mountains. The resort lies 3km from the famous beach and lagoon of Olu Deniz.
The hotel offers one wedding package, which includes:
- Marriage license and certificate
- Decorated wedding location
- Single tier wedding cake for eight people
- Sparkling wine for eight people
- Candlelit dinner for two in one of the hotel's speciality restaurants
- Fruit basket, wine and flowers on arrival
- Honeymoon breakfast in bed the morning after the wedding
- Bouquet of flowers for the bride and buttonhole for the groom
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Late check-out; room available until 6pm
- Decorated bedroom on wedding night
- Services of a wedding coordinator
The resort presents a host of facilties, including:
- three swimming pools
- buffet restaurant
- two speciality restaurants
- beach bar
- range of sporting activities such as basketball court, tennis, golf course, gym and spa centre.
- Guests can also use the facilities at sister hotel next door, Liberty Hotels Lykia.
SENTIDO Lykia Resort & Spa boasts 269 rooms. Standard rooms are available as a twin or double and side sea view suites. Whirlpool suites with a side sea view are also available.
Flights depart from London Gatwick and Manchester, seven days a week. Flights from Stansted operate on a Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. Other regional airports include: Bristol, Cardiff, Birmingham, East Midlands, Newcastle and Glasgow.
For more information, visit www.thomascook.com.