Resort Profile: Iberostar Cancun, Mexico
16 Jan 2017
Offering the joys of a peaceful getaway and a nearby hive of activity, Iberostar Cancun - a Thomas Cook resort, caters to all types of couples
Iberostar Cancun is located along a beauiful sandy beach in Cancun's hotel zone, only 8km away from the city's nightlife.
Offering three types of package: Star, Silver and Gold, Iberostar provides for a range of tastes, styles and budgets.
Star Package includes:
- The expert service of Thomas Cook's own wedding specialist in the UK prior to travel and the hotel wedding coordinator
- Minsiter, judge or priest
- Witnesses, if required
- Set up of wedding venue (canopy, chairs and table with white linen)
- Champagne toast after the ceremony
- Bridal bouquet
- Buttonhole for the groom
- Wedding cake (traditional white frosting, decorated with fresh flowers)
- Wedding dinner in a speciality restaurant for 1.5 hours
- Seven swimming pools
- Buffet restaurants
- Four a la carte restaurants
- Three bars
- An 18-hole golf course
- Spa with beauty salon
- Hotel-run kids' club (4-12 years-old)
- Teen club (13-17 years-old)
- Splash park
Iberostar Cancun's range of accommodation is primed and plentiful. This includes 426 rooms and suites, ocean view rooms (for three adults and one child or two adults and two children), superior rooms, garden view villas, ocean view suits with whirlpool baths and beach-front villas.
Iberostar Cancun takes nine hours to reach by plane. Flights operate from Manchester on a Monday (in both winter and summer).