Resort Profile: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
19 Sep 2016
Relax, unwind and lavish in the luxury of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic – a Thomas Cook resort
At the height of romance, the five-star Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is a peaceful place in which to enjoy your new-found status as husband and wife.
Situated on the beachfront, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana can be found on the East Coast of the Dominican Republic. The location boasts a river and an array of beautiful pools, offering several beauty spots for you and your partner to escape to.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta offers two complimentary packages, a civil wedding and a symbolic renewal of vows package. The bride and groom need only pay the legal fees of $650 locally on the civil wedding package. Both packages include...
- The expert service of the resort's own wedding specialist and the hotel wedding coordinator
- Justice of the Peace of Minister to perform the ceremony
- White pergola arbor with golden spun fabric and white floral applique as the ceremony backdrop
- Bridal bouquet of roses
- Rose buttonhole for the groom
- Themed one tier wedding cake (serves 32)
- 32 white folding chairs
- Sparkling wine during the ceremony (for up to 32 people)
- Honeymoon Wishes wedding website and bridal registry
- CD system for ceremony
- Complimentary honeymoon package which includes a mini cake, sparkling house wine, honeymoon dinner, in-room breakfast and jacuzzi experience
Couples who choose to hold their ceremony in the resort can also opt for select Colin Cowie Wedding Collections – all-inclusive packages compiled by celebrity event designer, Colin Cowie, exclusively for Hard Rock Hotels – and photography packages from Rock Shots.
Group bookings can also receive credits towards their spend at the resort:
- Bookings of four nights receive $750 USD
- Bookings of 5-6 nights receive $1,500 USD
- Bookings of 9-11 nights receive $2,000 USD
- Bookings of up to 12 nights receive $2,500 USD
- Bookings of 14 nights or more receive $3,600 USD
The resort boasts a wealth of facilities which include 12 swimming pools including three children's pools and a lazy river, international buffet restaurant, eight a la carte restaurants and 15 bars (including three 'swim-up' bars). Further recreational facilities include a gym, sauna, steam room, kids' club and teen club, as well as mini cinema and slides for the children. There is a selection of beauty salon services on offer, access to a 18-hole golf course, tours, and romantic and special dinner events.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana features 1,775 guest rooms to accommodate couples and their wedding guests. Stay in the Caribbean Suite or Presidential Family Suite, which can accmmodate families of up to six.
It takes nine hours to reach the Dominican Republic from Manchester. During both the summer and winter months, Thomas Cook flights run from Manchester every Monday.
For more information, visit www.thomascook.com.
You could WIN your honeymoon to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana resort in the Dominican Republic, courtesy of Hard Rock Hotels and Thomas Cook. Enter here.