Winners announced at PETA's Vegan Wedding Awards 2021
15 Sep 2021
With a focus on veganism and animal-friendly practices, the inaugural PETA Vegan Wedding Awards celebrated the best in the industry
With a growing trend for vegan weddings, PETA recently launched its first edition of the annual Vegan Wedding Awards.
Director for animal rights charity PETA, Elisa Allen, says: “PETA is recognising the industry players that are making it easier than ever to say ‘I do’ to an eco- and animal-friendly celebration.”
The winners were decided by PETA based on offering, progress in animal-friendly design and innovation, as well as feedback from the charity's supporters.
The winners of the PETA Vegan Wedding Awards are:
- Vegan Wedding Influencer Award – Leona Lewis, for her all-vegan wedding in Italy
- Luxury Award – Sanyukta Shrestha, for its high-end gowns, blouses and more
- Best Bridal Dresses – IndieBride, for its sustainable wedding dress range made without silk
- Best Bridal Shoes – Beyond Skin, for its sustainable and leather-free range of footwear
- Best Bridesmaids' Dresses – H&M, for its silk-free lyocell garments
- Best Suits – King & Allen, for its made-to-order bamboo suits and vegan tailoring service
- Best Groom Shoes – Will's Vegan Store, for its animal-friendly shoe range
- Best Catering – Planted, for its Brighton-based vegan catering service
- Best Cakes – Heart of Cake, for its egg- and dairy-free delicacies
- Best Eco-Friendly Confetti – Shropshire Petals, for its biodegradable confetti choice
- Best Wedding Planning Service – Amethyst Weddings, for its vegan approach to wedding planning
For more information on the awards and any of the winner, visit peta.org.uk.