New honeymoon celebration
02 Aug 2013
New honeymoon celebration
Marital bliss at the Royal Mansour Marrakech
For a once in a lifetime event, enjoy a once in a lifetime experience at the unsurpassable Royal Mansour Marrakech and the truly unforgettable Honeymoon Celebration – where no request is too big. Stand awed by the traditional Moroccan architecture and unique hand-crafted design and melt into a stay of unparalleled luxury with private hammam, private staff, the finest of dining and a night under the Atlas stars.
Royal Mansour Marrakech redefines the gold standard of luxury hotels. Perfect for honeymooners looking for a paradise beyond expectation the hotel takes exclusivity and luxury to a level not seen before, offering not rooms but 53 extraordinary spacious opulent riads in the heart of one of the world’s most exotic and chaotic cities. Just moments away from the hustle and bustle of the medina, guests find a haven of solace, style and sophistication from where they are able to experience authentic Morocco before returning to the seclusion and luxury of a private palace.
The unique honeymoon experience includes an unforgettable Moroccan and French gourmet dinner amidst exceptional natural African surroundings in an idyllic setting under the Atlas mountain stars. Dinner at Le Grand Table Marocaine will be another highlight of the stay whilst the almost heavenly beautiful spa will leave guests speechless, before bringing them slowly back to earth with its array of indulgent, soothing treatments.
The Honeymoon experience includes:
• 4 nights stay in a one-bedroom exclusive Riad (140m²)
• Upgrade to one-bedroom superior Riad (180m²) at moment of booking
• Daily full breakfast served any time of the day
• Welcome amenities and bottle of champagne at arrival
• Customs and transfer assistance upon arrival and departure
• Private Transfers from and to Marrakech Airport in luxurious car
• Exclusive dinner for two at the Moroccan or French Gourmet Restaurant
• Dinner for two under the stars surrounded by the sights, sounds and smells of the nearby city
• Half-a-day Spa experience for two in the private Spa Suite (Hammam, Massages & more)
The ground-breaking, distinctive and ingenious hotel design is exemplified by a labyrinthine series of underground tunnels to each of the 53 riads. Accessed only by staff, each riad comes complete with its own butler and housekeeper, guaranteeing the utmost in privacy, discretion and extraordinary service – this is a hotel of princes and oligarchs where each stay is completely tailored to guests’ specifications.
For bookings please contact call +212 (0)52 98 08080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information visit www.royalmansour.com