REVEALED: The most popular CELEBRITY WEDDING DRESS of the decade
18 Jan 2022
Can you guess which celebrity bridal gown has been revealed as the most searched for wedding dress on Google?
Photographic and printing experts Printique have released Google search data to reveal which celebrity wedding dress has garnered the most searches over the last ten years.
Hailey Bieber's wedding dress, designed by Virgil Babloh, has been announced as the most popular, with 37,000 monthly searches worldwide.
The custom-made cathedral-length lace gown was a highlight of model Hailey's nuptials to singer/songwriter Justin Bieber in September 2019, following their legal ceremony which took place a year prior.
Priyanka Chopra's Ralph Lauren wedding dress took second place in the study, with 25,000 monthly searches, while Ariana Grande's Vera Wang Haute bridal gown amassed 24,000 monthly searches in the last decade.
Commenting on the results, a spokesperson for Printique said: “Throughout history, both the public and the media have been fascinated with the extravagant nature of celebrity weddings, so it’s no surprise to see such high search volumes from brides-to-be searching for inspiration."
The top ten most searched for celebrity wedding dresses (from 2012 to 2022)
- Hailey Bieber – 37,000 searches
- Priyanka Chopra – 25,000 searches
- Ariana Grande – 24,000 searches
- Gwen Stefani – 22,000 searches
- Kim Kardashian – 14,000 searches
- Cynthia Bailey – 4,900 searches
- Angelina Jolie – 4,600 searches
- Blake Lively – 3,200 searches
- Jennifer Aniston – 3,100 searches
- Sophie Turner – 2,900 searches