How To Make Your Wedding Day Memories Last
21 Sep 2015
Your wedding day has been and gone, but the memories don’t have to disappear. Instead of letting your wedding photos just gather digital dust, we look at how best to showcase them in print.
You will undoubtedly want to remember your wedding day forever, and what better way than by having your wedding documented in print, for you and your friends and family to look back on over the years to come. In this digital age, you can now swipe through your photos on a tablet, or store them in folders on your computer, but there is nothing quite like flicking through the real thing: a beautifully made photo album.
Many wedding photographers will offer a variety of print options for your photos, or you can shop around and choose to get them printed yourself. After spending money on your wedding and your photographer, it seems a waste to then buy a cheap, low-quality album to display your photos from the day you will want to remember.
Photo Productions produce a range of high-quality photo albums and they provide an in-house design service too, so your photos will look their best. With a choice of size, style and orientation, you can create an album that best showcases your wedding, and like many printing services, the ordering process is easy to complete online.
Here are some top tips to consider before creating your wedding album:
- Colour contrast – think about choosing a variety of colourful photos as well as and black and white, indoor scenes which might be darker and outside images that are brighter. You will want to pick a variety to keep the album interesting.
- Narrow it down – you will have so many photos from the day to choose from, but the best album displays the highlights. Don’t try and pack too many images in, but choose your favourites from each part of the day.
- Vary your choice – try and select photos that are different – you don’t want the images to be repetitive. You will want to remember every part of the day and see a variety of close-ups and group shots.
- Quality not quantity – you want the very best quality images for your album. Carefully check the shots you select; look for marks, shadows, people who may look out of focus, or images that are pixelated.
- Look happy – choose the photos where you and your guests look their happiest. These are the moments you will want to remember most.
To order your wedding photo album, and see the products available, visit www.photoproductions.com