It’s a nice day for a wild wedding
Discover the secret of Dewsall Court; a luxurious ten bedroom celebration house in the heart of the Herefordshire countryside and a picture perfect setting for a barefoot wild wedding.
With 15 acres of extensive gardens and stylish, homely interiors, the country retreat is a place for brides and grooms to run free. Families and friends can gather together in the most relaxed of surroundings for the couple’s special day.
Dewsall is a home from home the couple and their guests can completely take over and make their own for entire weekends. To add to the wild wedding theme and as part of the wedding weekend, activities such as paragliding over the Black Mountains, freshwater swimming, shooting, foraging, hot air-ballooning and horse trekking can all be arranged upon request.
It’s that fusion of luxury and home comfort which makes Dewsall such a unique and romantic setting. Whether couples have over a year to plan, or just a few days; 20 or 220 guests; Dewsall’s dedicated team are there to bring each couple’s visions to life.
If couples wish to have a traditional ceremony, there is a beautifully positioned country church in the grounds with views overlooking the gardens and the Black Mountains. Tailor-made receptions can take place inside the house, or for larger parties, in the Wainhouse Barn. Dewsall is the perfect place for a party under the stars. It can be laden with candles and elegantly decorated to whatever style the couple desire. It can also be open sided to give an indoor/outdoor feel in the summertime.
The main house sleeps 23, and couples may also chose to build a yurt village in the grounds by the lake.
From just £6,450, an exclusive use wedding at Dewsall includes:
• Dedicated planning professional, plus advice from Dewsall’s owners (who married there too!)
• 2 night’s accommodation for up to 23 guests, with continental breakfasts, light lunch, and a 2 course supper on the first evening, as well as tempting brunch the day after the wedding
• Exclusive use of the main house for your reception of up to 60 guests
• Use of the house for a wedding reception for up to 60 and a wedding service for up to 30 people in the Chinoiserie room, or 60 in our studio barn
• All those little finishing touches – from roaring fires and beautiful house flowers, to Aromatherapy Associates products in all bathrooms and all-important cake stands.
If time is precious, there are a limited number of late availability weddings held on the estate. Small parties can be accommodated in November, January and February, receiving Dewsall’s dedicated personal service from £11,000. This includes:
• Exclusive use of house and grounds, plus your dedicated planning professional
• Overnight stay for up to 23 guests, with high quality continental breakfast
• Wedding breakfast served in the conservatory for up to 40 guests
• Champagne reception, wine, and soft drinks
• Photography by Gemma Williams and flowers by Love Lily
• DJ on-hand for a soundtrack ‘til midnight
Prices are inclusive of VAT, with options for additional accommodation, meals and guests.
For more information visit www.dewsall.com/weddings-events