For a sober hen or stag party, take a look at these top tips
The search term 'alcohol free' has amassed an increase of 1,941 monthly searches between January 2016 and January 2022, and a similar surge has been seen in tandem with the search term 'non alcoholic'.
Almost half of customers who made bookings with the companies in 2021 included at least one non-alcoholic activity in their itinerary.
In line with the growing trend towards dry hen and stag parties, Hen Weekends and Stag Weekends have teamed up with One Year No Beer to share their top tips for an alcohol-free celebration:
- Book exciting, alternative activities for your group to participate in instead of heading to the club or bar
- Make sure that everyone in your group is on the same page when it comes to drinking alcohol
- Plan your event as thoroughly as possible
- Opt for a venue with a good selection of alcohol-free/low alcohol drinks
- Use this as an opportunity to tick something off your bucket list
- Explore at your own pace and give yourself plenty of freedom.
Are you hosting an alcohol-free pre-wedding send-off? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.