Gilwell Park's new 'Classic' wedding package promises all the components for a dream ceremony and reception
Located deep in Epping Forest, straddling the border between Greater London and Essex, Gilwell Park is a rural retreat that dates back to 1754.
Exuding Georgian elegance and an exclusive sense of serenity, Gilwell Park is the perfect venue for city couples looking to tie the knot in the countryside.
To better meet demand, Gilwell's Park brand new 'Classic' wedding package offers the key components for an unforgettable wedding day. For £95 per person, the 'Classic' wedding package includes:
- Venue hire
- Wedding co-ordinator throughout the planning process
- Event manager on the day
- White linen tablecloths and napkins
- Cake stand and cake knife
- Bridal suite on the night of the wedding
- Glass of prosecco, Buck's Fizz or mulled wine
- Three canapés per guest
- Three-course wedding breakfast or barbecue
- Tea and coffee
- Half a bottle of house wine
- A glass of prosecco for toasting
Owned and managed by The Scout Association, all income accrued by Gilwell Park - including that generated by weddings - is ploughed back into scouting to deliver opportunities and activities to millions of young people.
For more information about Gilwell Park and the 'Classic' wedding package, visit www.gilwellpark.co.uk.