Get married once in a blue moon at Dewsall Court
25 Aug 2017
Herefordshire’s Dewsall Court is offering couples a rare opportunity to get married in January 2018 under the light of a Blue Moon
A Blue Moon is the second full moon of a calendar month, only occurring every two to three years. The next Blue Moon, which will appear on 31 January 2018, will also be the final supermoon of 2018; perfect for a magnificent lunar wedding.
From August 2017 to February 2018, Dewsall are offering guests an amazing £1000 off a weekend two night stay, and £500 off a mid-week two night stay. Couples can also enjoy free corkage throughout January.
Set in 15 acres, Dewsall is a 10 bedroom exclusive-use home from home that families and friends can completely take over and make their own for the entire stay. With roaring log fires, and eclectic, homely interiors, Dewsall is the perfect place to draw loved ones together, experience the Blue Moon and celebrate a once in a lifetime occasion.
Civil ceremonies can be held during the day or, for a special lunar celebration, in the evening inside the Grade II listed property or outside in the grounds under the light of the Blue Moon. For couples seeking a romantic and traditional lunar ceremony, there is a beautifully positioned church in the grounds offering breathtaking views of the property’s extensive gardens with the Black Mountains in the distance.
For larger parties, in the newly refurbished Wainhouse Barn can comfortably accommodate up to 175 guests. The barn was re-launched last year with a magical new look: intricate mandalas have been added to the new flooring, elaborate iron work has been provided by a local blacksmith, and there is a living roof, decorated with wildflowers.
Whether you have months to plan or just a few days, Dewsall’s dedicated team of event planners and chefs are on hand to help create the perfect lunar celebration.
Exclusive use of Dewsall over the lunar weekend includes:
- A dedicated planning professional, plus advice from Dewsall’s owners (who married there too!)
- 4 night’s accommodation for up to 23 guests, with continental breakfasts, light lunch, and a 2-course supper on the first evening, as well as tempting brunch the day after the wedding
- Exclusive use of the main house for your reception of up to 60 guests
- Use of the house for a wedding reception for up to 60 and a wedding service for up to 30 people in the Chinoiserie room, or 60 in the studio barn
- All those little finishing touches – from roaring fires and beautiful house flowers, to luxury products in all bathrooms, and all-important cake stands.
Prices are inclusive of VAT, with options for additional accommodation, meals and guests.
For enquiries please contact Dewsall on 01432 276 724 or email email@example.com.