Faking it: five advantages of a faux bouquet
13 Jun 2016
Have you considered artificial flowers for your wedding bouquet? Take a look at the reasons why you might want to fake it on your big day by QVC
One of the big questions for brides-to-be is: 'what type of flowers should I choose for my wedding?'.
Brides should not underestimate the realism of faux flowers and with an array of beautiful, hand-crafted faux bouquets available, research is key when deciding whether to go faux.
What are the benefits of a faux bouquet?
1. Faux flowers afford brides the choice of non-seasonal flowers, allowing you to choose any type and colour all year round. You can also order them ahead of time, as keeping fresh flowers for too long, won’t look the same. Time is just what you don’t have for your wedding!
2. You can also reuse the same faux flowers should you have a registry office service, followed by a church blessing - even if they are days or weeks apart, in the UK then abroad. They are durable and easy to transport and won’t bruise or show crushing the same way a fresh one will.
3. If you suffer from hayfever or are sensitive to pollen, then faux flowers will let you have your beautiful bouquet without the red eyes and sneezing and you’ll always be picture ready.
4. After the big day, you can pop your bouquet into your favourite vase and enjoy it for years to come as a centrepiece in your home, bringing back those happy memories.
5. Faux flowers can prove economical,providing a budget-friendly option for couples set to tie the knot.