Glean wedding fashion inspiration on the catwalk at The National Wedding Show
08 Aug 2017
From bridalwear to groomswear, find your outfit inspiration at The National Wedding Show during one of the several catwalk shows and save money on tickets
The National Wedding Show is set to take place this autumn in London, Birmingham and Manchester, and if you’re looking for your dream dress, mother of the bride outfit, bridesmaids’ dresses, or groomswear, then this season’s events are poised to help you make those decisions. Featuring the latest fashions from top suppliers, audiences will be left feeling inspired and enthused.
You can even save money and get standard tickets for £12 or VIP tickets for £30 by using the code ARCH17 when booking here*. There are so many reasons to get your ticket to The National Wedding Show and the awe-inspiring catwalk shows are just one of them. Here is all you need to know about the catwalk shows:
Four catwalk shows each day and VIP tickets
To ensure you don’t miss out on the latest in wedding fashion, the catwalk show will be hosted at four times during each day of each show. Book a VIP ticket and reserve your seat at one of the shows, and enjoy an array of other fantastic extras such as goody bags and bridal magazines.
Bridalwear, bridesmaids’ dresses, groomswear and mother of the bride
The entire wedding party is catered for with a host of outfits and accessories that you will undoubtedly adore. Glean inspiration and ideas, and follow up with the suppliers straight after the catwalk show at their respective stands. Here is a preview of what brands and designers visitors can expect to see:
- London Olympia (22-24 September): 31W Bridal, Allure Bridals, Ben Sherman, Berketex Bride, David's Bridal, Moss Bros, Nigel Rayment, Rainbow Club, Riki Dalal, Slaters, Truly Bridal of Surrey, Young's Hire.
- NEC Birmingham (29 September-1 October): Allure Bridals, Ben Sherman, Berketex Bride, Crystal Bouquets Boutique, David's Bridal, Maggie Sottero, Moss Bros, Nigel Rayment, Peter Posh, Rainbow Club, Riki Dalal, Wizard Jeans, Young's Hire
- London ExCel (21-22 October): Christian English, Emma Floral Designs, Moss Bros, Oriental Pearl, Rainbow Club, Riki Dalal, SandyLou Bridal, Slaters, Wedding World Kent, Wizard Jeans, Young's Hire
- Manchester (28-29 October): Allure Bridals, Because I Love You, Ben Sherman, Moss Bros, Rainbow Club, Riki Dalal, Slaters, Young's Hire
Looks by Lancôme (Olympia, NEC, Manchester Central)
Lancôme is the official catwalk sponsor and will be creating all of the make-up looks at three of the shows. If you fall in love with one of the looks seen on stage, you can join a make-up masterclass at the Lancôme Pop-Up stand and on the Style Stage every day at Olympia and NEC. In Manchester, these tutorials will take place on the brand’s own stage; Lancôme Make Up Masterclasses.
LOLA Make-Up (ExCel London)
For ExCel London attendees, LOLA Make-Up is the official catwalk make-up partner at the show and will be creating all of the model looks. The LOLA Make-Up team will also be running masterclasses from their stand at the show so you can pick up tips to try at home.
Book your ticket today and save money on standard tickets (just £12) or VIP tickets (£30) by using the code ARCH17 when booking here*.
- 22 – 24 September, Olympia London
- 29 September – 1 October, NEC Birmingham
- 21 – 22 October, ExCeL London
- 28 - 29 October, Manchester Central
Images courtesy of Louise Bjorling Photography. Content subject to change and varies at each show location.
*Advanced saving based on the door price of £20 (adult) and £35/£40 (VIP). Transaction fee applies.
To find out more, visit www.nationalweddingshow.co.uk.