GET YOUR ENTRIES IN: Deadline for the 2017 EDP Bride: The Wedding Awards looms
27 Sep 2016
The deadline for the 2017 EDP Bride: The Wedding Awards is closing in. Entries close on Friday, 30th September 2016
If you are a wedding business in Norfolk, or a bride who received outstanding service from a Norfolk supplier, then you should enter or nominate in the 2017 EDP Bride: The Wedding Awards.
Entries close on Friday, 30th September 2016 and with an opportunity for all wedding businesses to enter, this is the chance for suppliers to shine.
From the publishers of Archant Bride magazine, the 2017 Bride: The Wedding Awards in association with the EDP and sponsored by Marry in Norfolk and the Norfolk Registration Service offers 14 categories:
- Wedding Newcomer of the Year, sponsored by Unique Norfolk Venues
- Wedding Innovation Award, sponsored by Marry in Norfolk
- Hair and Beauty Stylist of the Year, sponsored by Elizabeths the Florist
- Exceptional Customer Service, sponsored by Smith and Pinching
- Best Wedding Videographer, sponsored by Eastons Vintage Coach Hire
- Finishing Touches Award, sponsored by WeddingSite
- Wedding Venue of the Year, sponsored by Victoria Marquees
- Best Wedding Transport Supplier, sponsored by Desira Group Plc
- Best Wedding Stationery Provider, sponsored by Norwich Print Solutions
- Wedding Photographer of the Year, sponsored by Norwich International Airport
- Best Wedding Cake Maker, sponsored by The Banqueting Hire Service
- Wedding Florist of the Year, sponsored by Bride
- Best Bridal Retailer, sponsored by John Lewis
- Bridal Jeweller or Accessory Designer of the Year, sponsored by SSY Guarding
The winners will be announced at a red carpet ceremony on Friday, 27th January at Dunston Hall in Norwich.
To enter and for more information, visit www.weddingawards.co.uk.
Image: Dan Sunderland Photography